- The lab is always interested in hearing from potential post-doctoral researchers. Please contact the faculty member with relevant research interests.
- Potential MIT graduate students are welcome to make contact with relevant faculty members, but in-depth discussion occurs once a student is admitted. The lab hires several admitted students as research assistants each year, who undertake research in the lab concurrent with (and usually contributing to) their MIT graduate degree.
- Admissions questions should be directed to the academic department that the student is considering applying to such as the Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics (although students from any MIT academic department can work as research assistants in the lab).
- Admitted graduate students should contact relevant faculty members/lab leadership about opportunities.
- The lab often employs current MIT undergraduates through the UROP program. Potential UROPs should contact relevant faculty members/lab leadership about opportunities.
- The lab also hosts students through the MIT Summer Research Program.
- The lab occasionally hosts visiting scholars with external sources of funding.